TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to M/s.Vishwas facility services pvt ltd (Orange Inn) Website, Android App and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
- This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website/Android App (“www.orangeinn.in”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
- All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
- You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.orangeinn.in their breach of the terms .
- User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User agrees that any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content which User contributes to ORANGEINN or this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for ORANGEINN to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content--without additional approval or consideration--in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. The User represents and warrants that User owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he/she may contribute to this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners and that use of his/her content by ORANGEINN shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. ORANGEINN, its mark and logo are trademarks of M/s.Vishwas Facility Services Pvt Ltd. You understand and agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner whatsoever.
- As a pre-condition of use of this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners, User warrants to ORANGEINN that User shall not use this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with Usage Terms, and the User agrees that this license to use ORANGEINN Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners will terminate immediately upon User's violation of this warranty. ORANGEINN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to block/terminate User's access to this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners and its content at any time, with or without notice. All content on this Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners, including text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of ORANGEINN or its content suppliers and is protected by domestic and international copyright laws and regulations. ORANGEINN reserves the right to protect its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent under the applicable law.
- This Agreement, and all transactions entered into on or through Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of India which shall be applicable to this Agreement without regard to principles of conflict of laws. User agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners, the Usage Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website/ Mobile Application/ Call Center/ Partners or the relationship between User and ORANGEINN shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai, India and User hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Any failure, delay or forbearance on the part of ORANGEINN in:(i) exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement; or(ii) enforcing terms of this Agreement, shall not operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by ORANGEINN of any right, power or privilege preclude any other future exercise or enforcement thereof.
- The Parties hereto agree that each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be severable, and the unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision(s) or of the remainder of this Agreement.